Honeyed Pasture and watched an aspen that confirmed it
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
both.

ingram lets that thought linger for a few moments, contemplating it.

survival of the strongest. he murmurs in a rumble, a small grin tugging at the edges of his scarred lips. strongest of body. strongest of mind. it didn't matter. strongest in any and all of its forms.

i should probably get back. he says after a moment, his seaglass gaze scanning their surroundings. he is loathe to be absent from trikova's side for too long.

he grasps his finding betwixt his jaws once more, adjusting it so the antlers weren't stabbing him in the cheek before he silently invites morgana to join him on his journey back with a tip of his head. she was welcome to accept or decline if she had further business. either way, he began retracing his steps, hoping that trikova would like her ritual gift.

last post for me & ingram. feel free to reply once more or archive as is. <3

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
and watched an aspen that confirmed it - by Ingram - November 25, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: and watched an aspen that confirmed it - by Ingram - November 25, 2021, 01:32 PM
RE: and watched an aspen that confirmed it - by Ingram - December 01, 2021, 06:49 AM
RE: and watched an aspen that confirmed it - by Ingram - December 08, 2021, 06:27 AM
RE: and watched an aspen that confirmed it - by Ingram - December 15, 2021, 07:24 AM