Broken Antler Fen Me, in NY? Ah, I own that city - FUGGEDABOUDIT!
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
I have no idea what the timeline is for anyone leaving, but my going assumption was Diantha was the only one gone. I can edit this if need be though

Maia knew that Lilitu meant well, but her question felt pointed in a way that didn't make a lot of sense to her. Suddenly she felt a little uncomfortabley like she'd been sized up and fallen short and it wasn't great. She took a step back and felt her cheeks warm up.

Diantha's moved on, I don't know where. She just needed to not be here, I think. Maia said quietly. We... just did our best.

Did Lilitu feel weird about them trying? There wasn't really another option, but if she did, maybe Maia couldn't blame her. She was self-conscious about it, but she'd also considered them to be "her own" for so long that it didn't cross her mind she might have understood the question incorrectly.

I'm glad you're home too. Guilt aside, she really was. And it was good to hear her say it like she was staying.
Messages In This Thread
Me, in NY? Ah, I own that city - FUGGEDABOUDIT! - by Lilitu - December 14, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Me, in NY? Ah, I own that city - FUGGEDABOUDIT! - by Maia - January 02, 2022, 02:55 AM