Broken Antler Fen Me, in NY? Ah, I own that city - FUGGEDABOUDIT!
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
That meant the world to hear, especially from Lilitu. It didn't erase all of her insecurities but it did make her eyes prick with tears as she smiled back, warmly, and went in once more for the invited hug.

She would be so proud of you. All of you. Maia had total confidence in that. She gave Lilitu a squeeze, hoping that if nothing else, she knew that. And I know it isn't the same. But, if there's ever anything you need... Eljay and I are here for you too. We're family. She pulled back to press it home with a look.

It was a little more complicated since Lilitu was more niece than daughter, but only in semantics. In practice there wasn't anything she wanted for Sylvie, or Hymnal, Jasmine, or even Diantha that she didn't also want for Lilitu and her sister, wherever she was. If they ever needed anything, she hoped they would ask. We'll absolutely have you.
Messages In This Thread
Me, in NY? Ah, I own that city - FUGGEDABOUDIT! - by Lilitu - December 14, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Me, in NY? Ah, I own that city - FUGGEDABOUDIT! - by Maia - January 05, 2022, 10:05 AM