Duskfire Glacier Katinngak
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Okay! I will be closing this one out in one week. I’ve slowed down my pace a bit to help with making people feel a bit more comfortable with how quickly they’re pushing to move. ^^; I think I can get carried away a bit and hadn’t considered that I was pushing on the gas too hard. You guys can write in some closing posts before I archive this one in 7 days. <3 Thank you all for being so patient with me and so kind. ;w;

@Veteran @Ensio @Wayfarer @Heda

Issorartuyok worried for Veteran. He did not want the young man to feel helpless. He wanted to empower him – to bring him a sense of purpose in helping to save their people. The other children had not appeared as distraught, though the northern man could not have said why. He imagined that some would be more attached to their homeland than others.

All of them agreed to go, however. All of them would help him journey in search of something better for their people. Relief washed over him. Issorartuyok regarded each of the young wolves with a grateful bow of his head. They might have been young, but they were old enough to have investment in their people and the safety of their village. They were old enough, too, to do what they could in order to assist.

We will prepare to depart soon, then. I am honored to have you all with me. Your hearts and spirits are strong, to journey into the unknown. Please talk with each other, and if you have questions for me, I will be available to all of you.

The man searched each of their youthful faces and wondered if there was hope beyond the illness that had devastated their herds.
Messages In This Thread
Katinngak - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Veteran - December 20, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Ensio - December 20, 2021, 08:44 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Wayfarer - December 20, 2021, 11:30 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Heda - December 23, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Issorartuyok - December 28, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Veteran - December 29, 2021, 06:09 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Ensio - December 29, 2021, 08:55 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Issorartuyok - January 05, 2022, 08:05 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Wayfarer - January 06, 2022, 05:33 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Veteran - January 07, 2022, 11:19 PM