Redhawk Caldera And I've been working there myself
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia greeted Lilitu with a matching smile and made room for her, glad for the company! Conversation made patrols feel more like walks, and while it could defeat part of the purpose, she took advantage of the distraction whenever she could.

It really is. Maia glanced at the wall, then chuckled once when she remembered her first night here. It had been a horrible night, absolutely, but there was one aspect she could look back and laugh about. It had taken a while for her to remember it. The first time I came here, I ran up the slope thinking it was a mountain. Imagine my surprise when the other side was hollow! She'd fallen head over heels. (Down the hill, and then for Eljay. Sort of in that order?)

It's going to take some getting used to, isn't it? She added, a little more seriously. Maia had detected a note of something in her voice, but she knew Lilitu wouldn't outright say it. It struck Maia at certain times how similar she was to her mother. There was enough of Terance in both of them to make her misty over it - he'd also had a habit of keeping his feelings (and worries) close.
Messages In This Thread
And I've been working there myself - by Maia - January 14, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - January 28, 2022, 12:12 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - January 29, 2022, 04:49 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 01, 2022, 09:11 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - February 02, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - February 08, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 22, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - March 13, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - March 22, 2022, 01:18 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - March 24, 2022, 09:00 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - April 26, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - May 09, 2022, 10:03 AM