Redsand Canyon pollis
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Germanicus noted the obvious flaw with casual dating, and Ruenna nodded in agreement. "I was once in a pack that was torn apart by a love triangle. It was such an embarrassing end, and so avoidable." Rue shook her head, recalling the Liri, Kavik, and Grezig debacle. "I understand the desire to court before making a decision, but it should be done openly and with the true intention to marry." 

Germanicus detailed his concerns further, and Ruenna sighed. "I don't think force is advisable, nor will it even be necessary. They just need a little.. pressure," Ruenna said thoughtfully. "The chaperone requirement will do the trick, I think." Ruenna knew people very well, and she knew that people would never change their behavior-- not until they became uncomfortable enough. The chaperone would certainly make things uncomfortable. 

The topic shifted, and Ruenna chuckled at Germanicus's admission. The kiss was a sweet touch, and it inspired Ruenna to divulge, "Soon you will have more to protect, Germanicus." She smiled conspiratorially, then leaned in to kiss his muzzle with affection.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
pollis - by Germanicus - February 25, 2022, 11:33 AM
RE: pollis - by Ruenna - February 27, 2022, 04:33 PM
RE: pollis - by Germanicus - February 27, 2022, 05:06 PM
RE: pollis - by Ruenna - March 10, 2022, 03:41 PM
RE: pollis - by Germanicus - March 11, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: pollis - by Ruenna - March 18, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: pollis - by Germanicus - March 18, 2022, 01:51 PM