Redsand Canyon I will love you until the last breath leaves my body
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Birth 
Just @Aquene please, for now. Not exactly sure how Germanicus would behave, so PM me if I need to edit.

Ruenna's contractions began early in the evening, mild and spaced far enough apart not to be too much trouble. She was even able to get some sleep tucked into Germanicus's embrace, though no doubt he would feel every shudder that racked her slight frame. 

Around midmorning, Ruenna was able to persuade Germanicus to leave the den to lead the auxilia in their daily training run. It could be hours or even up to a day before the pups came; there was no sense in having him hovering over her, neglecting his duties. He only agreed to step out when Aquene arrived to take over his post. 

Ruenna busied herself with adjusting the furs in her personal corner of the chamber, which she rarely utilized anymore. She had slept here for a few weeks perhaps, at the beginning of her marriage, but since then the cranny had been all but abandoned. 

Ruenna refused to hear any medical advice from Aquene while she was busy with her mission to get everything about the corner just so. Part of her was aware she was being unreasonable, but her logical side was powerless against the beast that was her maternal instinct. 

When she was finally satisfied with the corner, she turned to Aquene a little sheepishly. "So, um.. what now, do you suppose?" She was ready for the medicine, or the treatment, or whatever Aquene would suggest.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.