Neverwinter Forest Spare me your remedial incantations.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
A day or two after this thread

The forest was spacious on the outskirts, and dense the further he strolled through it, mostly with saplings. The sound of crunching leaves gave way to silence as the earthen floor became littered with pine needles. It smelled wonderful; Reyes could detect traces of sea salt among the pines that indicated he was on the right track.

Reyes paused by a weathered stump for a bathroom break, and as he scraped the earth to cover the mark with some of those prolific needles, he found something he hadn't expected: a partially buried jaw bone.

It was small; the teeth set within the bone were flat rather than pointed. As Reyes drew it from the loam he tossed it forward and then chased after it, doing this a few times, as if he were a boy playing catch with himself or something.

Maybe it would be worth it to bring a gift to his intended meeting - or back home, to Teya. As he scooped it up one more time, he carried it with him through the trees.
Messages In This Thread
Spare me your remedial incantations. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 07, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: Spare me your remedial incantations. - by Lómion - April 07, 2022, 10:55 PM
RE: Spare me your remedial incantations. - by Lómion - April 12, 2022, 09:21 PM