Redhawk Caldera I know who've you been and who you'll become
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia had taken this jaunt away to have a break from the energy of her kids, but as soon as she was in the company of her own mind, it began to drift towards things she'd been avoiding to that point. Like how tired Eljay seemed these days, and how much it reminded her of....

Things she wasn't going to think about.

Maia closed her eyes briefly and stopped, just in time for Ceridwen to have closed in. Ah! She let out a startled noise and jerked around as her daughter nipped her. She'd thought it was something else!

Ohmygosh, Wen, I thought you were a snake! How'd you..... she trailed off, wondering if she should say something about her sneaking off, but deciding against it instead. She was grateful for the distraction and they were getting older. Besides, Ceridwen had come out and followed her rather than heading for the borders or somewhere else by herself. That was way better and definitely not something she wanted to discourage!

Want to try that on something else, if we can find something? She asked instead. It was a little early for a full on hunting lesson, but it was never too early to start learning to pick up a trail and stalk something.
Messages In This Thread
I know who've you been and who you'll become - by Maia - June 16, 2022, 09:57 AM
RE: I know who've you been and who you'll become - by Maia - July 07, 2022, 09:56 AM
RE: I know who've you been and who you'll become - by Maia - September 09, 2022, 04:20 PM