Lion Head Mesa go forth and have no fear [wp]
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
They feasted. Celebrated. Even to the excess. Akashingo put on a lavish feast and though Taktuq knew she should be enjoying herself, she found herself quiet and shy, completely out of her element.

This was a different celebration - and oh, how it’s differences made her long even more for home! To be curled up near the standing stones, in the familiarity of Sanja and Gunnar, Inkeri and Lucian,  Ethan and Mya and Ike. That Bjarna was here consoled the ache in her heart. She had let the child roam through Akashingo, trusting her enough to be well kept - but that did not stop Taktuq from looking for her every moment her heart longed for familiarity in the crowd of unknowns.

She looked for the girl now, but instead of finding Bjarna, she met another set of eyes upon her, looking quite equally alone.

The other averted her eyes, but Taktuq used the moment anyway to make her way closer to the other woman.

Hallo, she greeted, and wondered if her voice might stand out here, amongst these accents so warm and foreign to hers, It is a lively party! a laugh, a glance towards the dance floor, I thought of joining them but I fear my northern steps won’t match in time with Akashingo’s.
Messages In This Thread
go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 03:29 PM
RE: go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Taktuq - September 20, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 08:41 PM
RE: go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Taktuq - September 27, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: go forth and have no fear [wp] - by Aquene - September 27, 2022, 03:20 PM