Qeya River Calling you home
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Pack Formation 
Sandy had visited where Crowfeather had made his home and he was pleased with it. It made sense to him to stay there. Though he would miss his brother and the clan of Moonglow, he had set out to do as promised, and he refused to darken the doorstep of his little brother with his shadow. Rodyn deserved to have so much more than a shadow beneath his brother.

So with trepidation and gladness in his heart. Sandy called out for @Kukutux. He knew she would understand and if all went well. He planned to take an offer of at the very least friendship, though he hoped for Allyship to Crowfeather, because the dark shadow had wanted to know more of Kukutux an learn from her. He was building for her and them.

There was a sadness to his step, for he would miss them greatly. And yet he knew it would all be okay. He also planned to stay until hunting was over, he would not leave until she gave him leave too. Because she deserved that much, as an honorable wolf who had given a wayward loner a home. However, brief a time.
Messages In This Thread
Calling you home - by Sandulf - October 04, 2022, 05:22 PM
RE: Calling you home - by Kukutux - October 04, 2022, 08:21 PM
RE: Calling you home - by Sandulf - October 04, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: Calling you home - by Kukutux - October 06, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Calling you home - by Sandulf - October 06, 2022, 02:17 PM
RE: Calling you home - by Kukutux - October 06, 2022, 09:45 PM
RE: Calling you home - by Sandulf - October 06, 2022, 09:47 PM
RE: Calling you home - by Kukutux - October 16, 2022, 02:21 PM