Redhawk Caldera You cheated on me? When I specifically asked you not to?
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia tried to remember, but her parents hadn't said all that much about the place. She'd heard more about the wolves who made it up, but none of them were family and most of them were gone by now. She knew because she'd looked in the past. Sorry. I just know it was by the coast, and the trees were bigger than anything anywhere else. She'd been there once, but she couldn't remember if it was north or south.

Maia shook her head then. It didn't kill everyone. My brother and sister, and my younger siblings, made it out. I found them near it, after. She'd been so relieved!! But my mom and dad didn't. And Sarah and Terance, they died here, I think, but in other packs. Just like Wraen. And just like Ibis. Maia, eventually, too. She wasn't sure if she'd ever make a trip back home, especially since her home no longer existed anymore. They might still be there, but they might not be. It's been years since I checked. She wished she could be more help.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You cheated on me? When I specifically asked you not to? - by Maia - November 30, 2022, 09:23 PM