Blacktail Deer Plateau i don't pay for suits
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
syrax's readiness and verbal confirmation of such is deeply appreciated by the dreadfather who regards him with a small tilt of his head; thinking thru his words, where he would place syrax ...ash paw had been easy enough to give a task to but he hadn't given her a choice. ingram, as he learns, considers that perhaps that was his mistake.

there are three paths you can choose from, he begins, salmon pink tongue flicking against his scarred lips before he launches into his monologue, the first: mage. workers of magicks, spiritual and natural, storytellers. the second: reconniter. the stealthy. the hunters, the scouts, the diplomats. they are trusted to keep track of the herds and run messages from myself and other packs. the third: dagger. the teeth and claws of the pack. trusted guards and front line if war finds its way to us.

he allows a moment for his monologue to sink in, for syrax to contemplate the three paths.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i don't pay for suits - by Ingram - November 05, 2022, 09:55 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Syrax - November 05, 2022, 09:59 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Ingram - November 06, 2022, 05:59 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Syrax - November 16, 2022, 02:41 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Ingram - November 18, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Syrax - November 18, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Ingram - November 23, 2022, 06:49 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Syrax - November 23, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Ingram - November 23, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Syrax - November 28, 2022, 11:25 AM