Lost Creek Hollow Here comes good news, here comes sorrow
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
If he took a confession badly, then it is him that deserves the wrath, Crow. Just because you don't love someone back, doesn't mean that you have leave to treat them poorly. You should accept it with grace and turn it down with grace.

Sandy could understand where the colors of the lines kindness and love could get blurred. However, if this wolf was so kind. Then he shouldn't have hurt Crow to begin with. Chances were the male was closeted and just refused to admit it. and thus he blamed it all on the wolf before him.  That is usually what happened in these cases he noticed. Because there was such a thing as too kind, and that was where the lines grew blurred.

Sandy squeezed the male tighter. Laying his head over his head if he'd allow. Then it shouldn't matter. If she is your best friend as you say, and Silvertongue is filled to teh brim with grace and kindness. If she is your best friend and she loves you. Then she should be able to accept whatever you can give. And she should want you to be happy as well. And if that is merely as her friend then so be it.

Sandy bit a lip. If you enter into a relationship of this caliber with her, and you don't have affections for her. You could hurt her worse or yourself. You could lose yourself in teh process. However, unfair it is. I'm sorry Crow. I know how hard it is to not love what society thinks you should.
Messages In This Thread
Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 04:45 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 08:25 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 08:32 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 08:38 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 09:06 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 09:14 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 21, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 21, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Crowfeather - December 28, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - December 28, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Here comes good news, here comes sorrow - by Sandulf - January 12, 2023, 12:58 PM