godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
Random Event 
ingram is highly contagious!

the cough rattles in his chest.

he tries to suppress it but it worms it's way up his throat, wracking his shoulders as his steps stutter in his patrol.

a low rumble of displeasure wrenches itself from his throat when the first fit is finished, only to stir up a second fit.

shorter this time.

ingram takes a slow breath, filling his lungs with the misty, cold air that hangs heavy over the plateau, trying not to irritate the tickle in his throat, despite that he feels it with every inhale and exhale.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 11, 2023, 08:48 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 11, 2023, 09:02 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 14, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 14, 2023, 09:40 PM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ash Star - January 15, 2023, 08:01 AM
RE: so follow me deeper into the unknown - by Ingram - January 15, 2023, 02:41 PM