Redhawk Caldera I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look
128 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The boy only caught his mother’s words because he had been waiting for her to say something about her old digs. It was like Phox was giving the tour and taking the questions. Was mom too cool to answer her son?

But at the mention of the place she called a whorehouse, Jack Snipe livened up. He didn’t know what it was, but he thought it sounded like a great place. Eagerness overcame him. The thought of visiting Towhee’s home had flittered away to be replaced with Jack’s version of a whore which was just a coyote and a deer mixed together (boy hasn’t seen a horse, give him a break). It was awfully pointy, this image he’d conjured in his head.

Mom! Mom! Can we go see the whores house after this? Jack Snipe called out to her.

Bronco might have saved Towhee from an awkward conversation. He was warm and welcoming to their group, introducing himself and the pretty woman. He drew the boy’s attention away from the exasperated shape of his mother. Jack fixed his eyes on the Bronco’s scars.

You look totally badass! He said with stars in his eyes. Do you remember how you got all those? Do you have stories? Too many questions to expect answers for all of them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 12, 2023, 07:42 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 14, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Eljay - January 16, 2023, 04:55 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 18, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 19, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Jack Snipe - January 24, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - February 15, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:13 PM