Redhawk Caldera Turning purple at the dance evening
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,530 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia smiled at Ceridwen understandingly, though it was a little softer and more reminiscent than the previous one. You seem to have done really well for yourself, even so. Better than I did when I traveled alone, back before I settled down with your father. I remember being so hungry one time, I tried to steal a catch from an entire pack. Maia laughed, a bit embarrassed to reveal such a thing to her daughter. Imagine!!

Of course, I didn’t manage it. If a stranger hadn’t helped me I’m not sure I would have made it back home. Let alone found and helped my sister. Her gaze filled with pride, but she was glad to hear that Dwin wasn’t sold on the lone wolf lifestyle. She missed them when they left, but it was worse if she knew they were out there alone. Traveling alone was never my style, and there’s nothing wrong with taking a friend. Or a sibling. Wraen had always been her rock on the road.

She couldn’t elaborate much on the Redhawk situation. It made sense that, being born here, they’d think that, and Maia was grateful for it for her husband’s sake. This was Eljay’s dream made real and no wolf deserved it more.

She tipped her head curiously. Aliens? Hmm… something that looked like a wolf but wasn’t. Maybe! There was someone from Akashingo, she stayed here with us a while. Her coat was beautiful, but her ears and tail were strange. She thought perhaps she’d met more, but Nala was most recently on her mind. She paused to see if that was at all what she meant.
Messages In This Thread
Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - February 18, 2023, 07:40 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - February 18, 2023, 10:25 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - February 18, 2023, 04:37 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - February 19, 2023, 05:04 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - February 19, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - February 20, 2023, 01:32 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - February 21, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - February 24, 2023, 11:52 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - March 01, 2023, 11:17 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - March 05, 2023, 10:39 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - March 09, 2023, 11:23 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - March 17, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - March 17, 2023, 02:10 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - April 11, 2023, 10:16 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - April 15, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Maia - May 22, 2023, 10:17 AM
RE: Turning purple at the dance evening - by Ceridwen - June 03, 2023, 01:34 PM