Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Busy, busy times. Sialuk felt they might slow soon, but for now she remained occupied. She checked in with her two expectant mothers frequently, and other hours were spent nursing Chakliux and Quennell back to health. They were both healing well, but it would be longer for the boy. What little she had seen of Bridget was fleeting, and now that she had a break, she moved to the creek for water.

Just as she arrived, she spotted the three-legged figure of Bridget moving away, and Sialuk bounded to catch up. Bridget! You are most generous with your time here. You have given us a great gift with your help. It is my wish to thank you for all you have done. Sialuk was truly indebted to the woman.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Bridget - February 21, 2023, 10:14 AM
RE: So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Sialuk - February 22, 2023, 10:57 AM
RE: So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Bridget - February 22, 2023, 11:45 PM
RE: So many times now I was supposed to tap out - by Sialuk - February 28, 2023, 09:58 AM