Lion Head Mesa If I catch fire then I'll change my aim
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

595 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
the insinuation came out of nowhere, a strike at Nazli's character which sent her in to shock. she reeled. she balked at the works and blinked widely at first, mouth agape. as she gathered her wits and tried to defend against such a claim - that she didn't love her work! that she would ever seek attention! that she would lie! all horrible untruths - Medusa snuck in a finishing blow.

her furs prickled all-over when Makono was mentioned. her ears were back, then forward, as a sudden hormonal fury swept through her! You don't know what you're saying! she did not regulate herself as she shot back with this, insistent, offended, afraid even! above all, angry!

I love my work, the pharaoh, akashingo - how dare you! despite her ire, Nazli's eyes became glossy with tears and she felt the clench of emotion in her throat.
Messages In This Thread
If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 03, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Medusa - March 04, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 08, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Medusa - March 11, 2023, 10:27 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 12, 2023, 07:09 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Medusa - March 21, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 22, 2023, 01:38 AM