Northstar Vale I can take apart the remote control
128 Posts
Ooc — Teo
They couldn’t hear yet, which clicked in Jack’s head as something that made sense. Their mom couldn’t hear ever! To know that they couldn’t even see was something shocking. His mouth fell open to show his surprise. How was he supposed to tell them stories of his adventures if they couldn’t hear or see?

Seeing the pups up close had left a strange feeling in the boy’s belly. They were incredibly small. Their paws didn’t even look like they could hold the babies up. Towhee explained that they were mostly susceptible to smells and vibrations felt through sound or movement. Jack Snipe had no real grasp on this concept. He took his mother’s instructions with a stoic nod of his head. Towhee demonstrated on the miniature version of herself.

Jack looked at Sable and sniffed.

Alright, baby… let’s get some snuggles, he said in the softest voice he had ever used.

Jack dropped to his belly before he tried to figure out how to grab the little pup. Gentle as he could, the boy gathered @Sable into his paws and then rolled to his back. He placed Sable on his chest and looked at the baby with wide orangewash eyes.

You’re a tiny baby, he sang to the newborn. While he sang, Jack used his paws to hold Sable to his chest. He rolled gently back and forth.
Messages In This Thread
I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 08, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 08, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 08, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee Jr - March 09, 2023, 05:45 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 09, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 11, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 13, 2023, 11:03 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 13, 2023, 10:04 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Sable - March 14, 2023, 08:20 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 14, 2023, 08:43 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 14, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 14, 2023, 12:53 PM