Oystercatcher Tide Pools i. requiem aeternam
Moontide
Beta*
726 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph grinned, though this wolf did not appear overly friendly or interested in conversation she at least seemed willing to respond when asked. Her voice was smooth and high as she played over the syllables she had been giving. "Hmm Manea, quite lovely - and fitting." There was a wink accompanied with her words, the unsubtle suggestion. Her own steps mirrored the other wolf's weaving in and out of the tidepools as they made their way down the coast. She took note of them, wondering if the scenery would shift if she were to leave and return within a matter of days. Her voice slid across the sea breeze flirtatious and light, but backed by her actions which spoke for themselves. "Well if you don't mind I'm headed the same direction and will bask in your company for as long as I'm lucky enough for our paths to cross." She did not need to pry words or conversation from her companion's lips to enjoy her company and though she often tried to travel quietly in respect to the danger so often lurking on pathways unknown she felt comfortable with the sea to one side and her sight to another so she began humming a tune upbeat enough to lift her paws from the weight of the sand.
Messages In This Thread
i. requiem aeternam - by Manea - March 21, 2023, 05:17 PM
RE: i. requiem aeternam - by Heph - March 24, 2023, 10:20 PM
RE: i. requiem aeternam - by Manea - March 27, 2023, 03:46 PM
RE: i. requiem aeternam - by Heph - March 27, 2023, 11:23 PM
RE: i. requiem aeternam - by Manea - March 27, 2023, 11:47 PM
RE: i. requiem aeternam - by Heph - March 28, 2023, 05:38 PM