Coconut Grove you will remember me.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
[Image: QW97o37.png]

Penn Blackthorn was a wolf that had made many mistakes in his short life. Abandoning friends and family, leaving words unspoken, figuring out what a good, moral, kind creature would do and then doing the exact opposite. The only thing he hadn't done was murder someone. At least, I don't think he has. I could be wrong--I haven't paid too close attention to him the past couple of years. But regardless, his return to the Teekon Wilds was unfortunately not the homecoming of a changed Penn. A new Penn that wasn't a failure, a fool, a self-centered prick, and generally an all around jack ass. He was still Penn. He still made terrible, terrible errors in judgment.

Case and point, he was again for some stupid fucking reason was hanging out at the beach when the weather was absolute shit.

He lifted his gaze from the damp sand for a moment to frown at the cast of grey that blanketed sky in one solid color. Not even a speck of sun had shone since he'd arrived at the beach two days ago, not at all unlike the weeks he'd spent here years ago, recovering from his unexpected cliff dive. It felt like an entire lifetime ago. And yet, here he was again. Lounging in the cold sand, watching a hermit crab scuttle past, internally bitching and moaning about the ache in his shoulder while the sound of the rolling tide sang him a lovely tune. Just like the good old days.
Messages In This Thread
you will remember me. - by Penn - March 24, 2023, 07:45 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Manea - March 24, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Penn - March 24, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Manea - March 24, 2023, 09:09 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Penn - March 24, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Manea - March 24, 2023, 10:01 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Penn - March 25, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Manea - March 27, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Penn - March 27, 2023, 07:57 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Manea - March 27, 2023, 11:49 PM
RE: you will remember me. - by Penn - April 01, 2023, 01:27 PM