Lion Head Mesa Hail, Pharaoh!
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Another arrived, dressed into the air of royalty. The manner in which the older man stepped aside confirming as such. She held rank over he, yet, of what height? Naberius took the time to further assess as she spoke. 

She was blonde, darker shades cloaking her backside like a cape. She was young, no more then a yearling girl, yet to blossom into womanhood. Her eyes were vibrant, like the waters of home. His smile deepened. For Akashingo's bounty. He knew of their members, she was one of four now. He had hunted with one prior, had brought gifts prior and hoped that some rumor may have spread. Perhaps not- either way...

I was born at the height of heat as prince, youngest of two sons and many beautiful daughters. He admits, for he is prince, he is not heir, hence, his ability to freely leave his homeland to pursue his own goals. My birth home is a grand oasis of tropical trees and clear turquoise waters, surrounded by golden sands all around until you reach the coast, at an hours travel south. 

While my brother prepares for his seat to throne, I had decided to journey north- to explore, to learn and to expand the name of Cyrus by creating many beautiful daughters of my own. Though he had bed a number of women already (love was open and free in his home) he had yet any worth to call wife nor any to hold his seed, that he knew...
From the land of Sun & Sand, 
[Image: oasis-desert.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - March 27, 2023, 12:01 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Bayek - March 28, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - April 22, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Toula - April 23, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - April 23, 2023, 08:24 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Toula - April 25, 2023, 09:50 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - April 27, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Toula - May 18, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - May 22, 2023, 03:16 PM