Ocean's Breath Plateau cycle
Moontide
Beta*
729 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph nodded amiably at the mention of the hunt, if Rodyn thought that the wolf before her was a good hunter then she felt that the other wolf's skills and pride were well-earned. At the prospect of having yet another hunting partner her tail wagged and she replied. "That is impressive - we should try hunting together as well, I don't have many skins for my den yet but I'm sure we can add to our caches with two of us." A slightly conspiratorial smile flit across her face, but she was sure that it was so. And they would be adding to Moontide's holdings as well which would be good as well. Though she was more of an explorer than a hunter she found the activity enjoyable, the challenge and the chase presenting its own rush of adrenaline.

At the mention that she did not know the territory well Heph responded easily, tone bright and inviting. "Ahh well if you ever want a guide I'd be happy to spend some time showing you anything you'd like to see around here." Though the words themselves held a hint of suggestion her voice remained open and guileless, after all though most of the benefits to Moontide of her wandering were in the form of trade she would enjoy being able to put them to more direct uses for her fellow packmates.

When Iiana said she was sure her story was interesting she let out a friendly bark of laughter, letting it dip and rise only a few times, but more at herself than anything. Her words were tinged with it but there was no nervousness and she answered honestly, words coming out in a steady stream with no hesitation. "I'm afraid not! I left a pack a ways to the east of here and wandered the wilds for a little while before meeting Rodyn. We crossed paths a few times after that and he's a good friend so when I met Samani and heard they were starting a pack I wanted to be a part of that. What about you if you don't mind my asking?" The cant of her speech softened at the question, less forceful in its own demands as when relating her own past. Though the start of her journey had been sparked by a tragedy time had softened the grief she had felt and even her own memories of the suffocating tension of her family in the wake of the event were muted by the happier memories she was able to now recall and the new ones that she had built. She kept her eyes occasionally drifting to their surroundings, conscientious of her position in the world, the rest of her senses taking in her environment with the ease of practice.
Messages In This Thread
cycle - by Iiana - April 12, 2023, 09:42 AM
RE: cycle - by Heph - April 13, 2023, 08:35 PM
RE: cycle - by Iiana - April 14, 2023, 08:19 AM
RE: cycle - by Heph - April 15, 2023, 10:15 PM
RE: cycle - by Iiana - April 15, 2023, 11:09 PM
RE: cycle - by Heph - April 16, 2023, 01:20 PM
RE: cycle - by Iiana - April 28, 2023, 03:11 PM
RE: cycle - by Heph - April 29, 2023, 12:20 PM
RE: cycle - by Iiana - May 03, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: cycle - by Heph - May 04, 2023, 07:05 PM
RE: cycle - by Iiana - May 11, 2023, 06:17 PM