Neverwinter Forest vi. not too cold,
Moontide
Beta*
726 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph found herself glad of meeting a wolf who seemed friendly and as she seemed to know some of the wolves that Heph herself had met it only reinforced her good impression. But she could not help but notice the stilted way that Vaire's name came out of her mouth and she was not sure what to say. She had not properly met Vaire before, and knew of her mostly through Rodyn, Samani, and Rhaegal. While nothing she had heard would seem indicate that she was a particularly unhappy individual she could not really say from her own knowledge what the wolf was like. "Ahh. I'm sorry I...I'm not sure." Her voice was tentative but honest.

Still, she knew a little bit which hopefully would not leave Lote completely empty-handed in what Heph might have gleaned. "I might have seen her once, but I've mostly heard about her through her husband, Rhaegal." He had seemed gentlemanly, he had a way of speaking that sounded like the sea he smelled of, and had seemed both willing to follow his wife in her pursuits as well as able-bodied and strong enough to breathe life into her desires - he was handsome as well which she felt was not a bad trait in a mate. Overall he had left a good impression on Heph, though they had only come across each other sparingly.

And when he had described his bride-price journey  he had seemed to genuinely feel it was an honor to be chosen by a she-wolf of Moonglow, a daughter of the pack. So she described a bit of his sid of the story as well - what he had related to her anyways. "Evidentially she chose him to complete her bride price, they recently wed, and together they've been searching for a coast that she dreamt of to settle and start a place of their own." While she did not know where that was she hoped that it was nearby enough Moontide that the packs would have each other's strength to draw upon for hunts. Besides neighbors with whom friendship was more assured, and in part through bonds of blood as well, were at less risk for clashing irrevocably.
Messages In This Thread
vi. not too cold, - by Lótë - April 14, 2023, 12:14 AM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Heph - April 18, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Lótë - April 18, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Heph - April 19, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Lótë - April 23, 2023, 06:41 PM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Heph - April 24, 2023, 10:31 AM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Lótë - May 03, 2023, 10:58 PM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Heph - May 04, 2023, 07:36 PM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Lótë - May 14, 2023, 09:43 PM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Heph - May 16, 2023, 08:21 PM
RE: vi. not too cold, - by Lótë - May 23, 2023, 12:00 PM