Ankyra Sound I'm too young but where's my mom?
Loner
337 Posts
Ooc — Jess
With Ancelin helping out along the borders, Suzu felt she could shirk her patrol for the day, and ended up trailing along the beach toward the South. It was the way she had travelled when fleeing the Cliffs, months ago, but now she looked upon the shining sands in a new light. 

She was a natural scavenger, and river along the shoreline looking for easy food. She saw, in the distance, something that looked out of place- and slow-moving. 

Birds circled overhead; ominous. Suzu hastened her step, wanting to grab the creature for herself before they could get to it, but once she saw the barely weaned pup lift its head, she sped up even more. 

This wasn’t food- this was a child!

She looked around as she approached, wary of a protective parent though she could scent no others. 

”Hello?” She called out, not speaking to the child, but above him. ”Hello? Anyone? Zut!” She said, when she realized the child was very much alone. 

He would be a bit younger than Chiro and Chani she thought- much too young to be alone. 

His odds in Sapphique weren’t bad- he wasn’t family, but he could become family easily enough. Out here, his odds were slim. 

”Is OK, bébé,” she reassured as she came closer. ”It will all be alright,” She soothed- as she made to gently take him by the scruff.
Messages In This Thread
I'm too young but where's my mom? - by Ravin - April 18, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: I'm too young but where's my mom? - by Suzu - April 18, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm too young but where's my mom? - by Ravin - April 18, 2023, 03:41 PM
RE: I'm too young but where's my mom? - by Suzu - April 18, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: I'm too young but where's my mom? - by Ravin - April 18, 2023, 03:59 PM
RE: I'm too young but where's my mom? - by Suzu - April 18, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: I'm too young but where's my mom? - by Ravin - April 18, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: I'm too young but where's my mom? - by Svalinn - April 24, 2023, 08:25 PM