Swiftcurrent Creek Promise I'll be kind, but I won't stop until that boy is mine
Loner
563 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"reverie, the only reason i would ask you to stay, now, is so that blossom can grow a little older." swiftcurrent had been ripped out from beneath his paws. lestan was still reeling, but even as he said the words he knew he would not ask them.
he had told akavir they would be gone this very evening, and now with his restlessness moving high and high, the mayfair began to awkwardly stack the very few things they had, most of which could not be brought.
he reached to touch her forehead, but said nothing about his cousin. the feeling of wretchedness was expanding inside his very spirit, and so lestan, now given the goal of guiding his family to the sea, clung to it and chose not to process any of what akavir had said.
"would you like to rest first?" he asked quietly. his love for the creek had not died; it had not abated. the moving trees overhead and the whisper of the water; this was his home, and he had helped build it in peace.
but there was nothing here for reverie, and his anger toward kel was quickly becoming a blinding rage, but it was he! lestan! of whom akavir had suggested the very worst! he wanted to weep but refused. now was the time for strength.
[Image: 3515172a008a413e194364af258f186a.gif]