Stone Circle Silence in all things
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
It is good they are so close, Taktuq said at the mention of RiverClan, it may be good if they train one of ours in healing, she left the thought open. She knew many had joined in recent days, but she yet to make her rounds and learn their skills, trades, and greater desires within the pack itself. But perhaps Gunnar knew of one who might have the practice of medicine in mind.

He had meant what he said, and left his title open for a man of her choosing, should she find one to walk alongside her through good and bad, and sickness and health. For now, though, she had none. None but Kvarsheim. She considered what this might mean for her, considered that her travels only ledger back here. Perhaps for this very reason.

I will help you, Gunnar, she said with a soft smile, you have done much for this pack, for all in your life. It is time to rest, even as you lead us, and she paused, more in uncertainty of timing than in hesitation itself. Would the responsibility be too much? She would simply find out. My time has come upon me, and she quieted her voice, I have sought suitors beyond the Wilds, but none have suited. I have chosen you.
Messages In This Thread
Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 27, 2023, 06:29 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - April 28, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 28, 2023, 11:27 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - April 28, 2023, 11:44 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 28, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - April 28, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 28, 2023, 06:00 PM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - May 03, 2023, 10:01 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - May 03, 2023, 05:01 PM