Ocean's Breath Plateau slippin' off your shoulders
Moontide
Beta*
726 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph frowned, her voice tighter. "I'm sorry, we have no healers." It was worrisome for them as well but for Rhaegal and Vaire's pack more pressing. Her mind raced, trying to think if there was anything that she could do or help. Thinking out loud her she spoke quickly. "If it would quicken your journey I could run the distance to Moonglow to ask if they had someone to send your way if you need to return? Or Hljodrfell just to the east of you at Gryfalcon's Keep have at least one a wolf named Atka, they share a border with you and have indicated they might be interested in a relationship with Moonglow and Moontide. We have furs and meat cached to trade if that would help." While Solveig had not indicated one way or the other definitively Atka and her had been friends prior to either pack's founding. She was hesitant to ask that favor of her friend, but if it would help then the white she-wolf had patched up Dreven from his scrapes.

Sorry this took so long! Also it'll probably be awhile until again but I'll be reachable by DM on discord if you want to coordinate the rest of the thread or anything :D Absence thingy
Messages In This Thread
slippin' off your shoulders - by Rhaegal - May 28, 2023, 06:11 AM
RE: slippin' off your shoulders - by Heph - May 29, 2023, 11:35 PM
RE: slippin' off your shoulders - by Rhaegal - June 07, 2023, 05:42 AM
RE: slippin' off your shoulders - by Heph - June 12, 2023, 11:59 PM
RE: slippin' off your shoulders - by Rhaegal - June 14, 2023, 02:00 PM
RE: slippin' off your shoulders - by Heph - June 25, 2023, 11:24 AM