Stone Circle Old bones don't lie
Kvarsheim
Systkini
151 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
He had noticed.

Bonario hadn't expected it.

Opening his eyes up some, he blinked and looked down at his paws momentarily. Twitching his right ear back towards his head, it turned in a slight circle to naturally point off towards the fields, then lazily motioning back up to, who he had been mentally calling. the Alpha. "They sit west often. Leaning north. In the direct blow where the salt scent travels from, their scent sits in it."

When given something to focus on, to really talk about and ground himself with, his entire body started to lean towards it; towards the field, with his nose up and his eyes settling in on it, as if he could pierce through the trees and watch the deer right in front of him. 

"I think there's always at least two deer parcels. I can't tell if the others I'm seeing are separate or not. I haven't been close enough to pick their scent differently, if they're different at all." His nose had been hard at work, holding scents up in his nostrils and gripping them there, trying to figure out just how these herds work. He figured Gunnar perhaps, or probably, knew these things already, but Bonnie had been trying to figure it out on his own.

Room for error is there!
Messages In This Thread
Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 16, 2023, 12:20 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 18, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 18, 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 18, 2023, 12:45 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 18, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 19, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 20, 2023, 05:31 AM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 21, 2023, 06:58 PM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Gunnar - June 22, 2023, 07:22 AM
RE: Old bones don't lie - by Bonario - June 23, 2023, 02:02 PM