Totoka River You are exactly what I want: kinda cool and kinda not
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mention of murder

"y-you're nothing like her!" lestan growled, and then he looked toward everett, processing too slow and too late. "s-she owes us, for the curse she put on reverie! i am t-telling you true, she did not want them."
he licked his dry lips, glanced at reverie, and spoke aloud: "i threatened to kill her. to drown them." his voice was steady, oh he did not waver in this. "and she didn't even blink." to everett: "i think she means to keep reverie trapped with them. these berries; yes. that's w-what she said. that they made you see — spirits."
he struck them away and tore his eyes from the ailing children. "she d-didn't want them. why should i? why should we, reverie? haven't y-you given her enough?"
he was a fool, for believing; a fool for swimming; for his empty words; for his weakness; for how he had struggled to bring them here with no promise their presence could cure her.
"i should have killed her then." he rounded toward reverie again, and now his voice trembled with the force of love —! "i'll help you bring them back, if it's what you want. but i w-won't stay. i c-can't watch whatever t-they do to you."
hadn't she been dying? lestan felt sharply then that if she was to pass, her time should be with blossom! not these — well, he could not conjure any insult for them, but he stood firm in this, and glanced between her face and everett's own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You are exactly what I want: kinda cool and kinda not - by Mayfair - June 22, 2023, 04:54 PM