Ocean's Breath Plateau and he burns through diversions like a meteor
Moontide
Beta*
726 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
His laughter was rich and set her at ease, she felt they would get along well though she was predisposed to a favorable opinion since it appeared that Chakliux was on good terms with him as well. "I'm at your service." With plans for the future underway she returned to the present. "Don't let me keep you from visiting Chakliux, but if you would like a tour of the territory or a meal I'm happy to show you around?" Though Dutch was likely familiar with Moontide she was unsure if his companion was as well.
Messages In This Thread
and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Dutch - January 31, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Heph - February 03, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Dutch - February 04, 2024, 07:05 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Heph - February 10, 2024, 06:39 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Dutch - February 11, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Heph - February 17, 2024, 02:58 PM
RE: and he burns through diversions like a meteor - by Heph - April 06, 2024, 10:27 AM