The Sunspire the ties that bind
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
being absent/not writing much sux, i always feel like i gotta relearn to walk after not having inspiration for so long. anyway, i'll be slowly catching up in the meantime but i need some fresh stuff too. ALL WELCOME!
As per usual, she was feeling disconnected from the surrounding spaces from her perch up here on the slopes. Even at the borderlands, there was only so much of beyond she could get a feel for.. and now with everyone presumably back here where she knew where they were, she was feeling inspired to do her own travels sometime soon. Her outriders had given her all the news they could. She selfishly wanted to trek for herself.

She likely wouldn't be gone long, and was considering heading north, perhaps? Or, there was always towards the coast. Needless to say, her mind was not yet made up concerning the details of her wanderings, just that she needed to stretch her legs better than she had in months. The pack needed her here, especially with their numbers mainly holding steady and winter still lingering (despite how mild it was), so she would keep her indulgent roaming brief.

Casually jogging the mountain's base, enforcing her scent when necessary and sniffing around otherwise, she spent the hours like this often. Now, though, with an anxious prickle of her skin, she peered skyward to the late afternoon skies -- fair, only a little chilly. It had been raining on and off for days previously, so if things continued as they were, she would leave soon, but not before things were all in order here.  
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the ties that bind - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: the ties that bind - by Vienna IA - February 15, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: the ties that bind - by Amekaze - February 21, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: the ties that bind - by Vienna IA - March 02, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: the ties that bind - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 03:02 AM
RE: the ties that bind - by Vienna IA - March 09, 2015, 10:12 AM
RE: the ties that bind - by Amekaze - March 15, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: the ties that bind - by Vienna IA - March 22, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: the ties that bind - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:43 AM