Porcupine Ridge i've given up
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her ears fanned back and her expression grew pensive when he coughed. It sounded bad, and was almost enough to inspire a grimace from her but he stopped and spoke soon enough. Valhalla, dead warriors, and Ragnar. She suspected this played into the valkyrie theme. Also, Ragnar was a name that struck as vaguely familiar to her somehow, but she didn't know exactly from where -- she never knew a creature by that name, not first hand. It had been a long time since it had ever come up though, and it definitely had nothing to do with why she was here. "Ragnar..? No," she questioned and answered together all while shaking her head side to side gently.

"You do not look dead just yet.." she quipped. It wouldn't be a stretch to say he was close, but if he had lost his will to go on, was there any point to letting him wait for the end to come? She licked her lips thoughtfully, and tilted her head subtly at him as he tumbled over himself. She crept a little closer still, almost going so far as to stand over him. There were only very few feet between them now. "Was your battle so satisfying you would have it be your last?" Maybe it had been for him. Maybe it was worth being the pinnacle of all things, and that he was done now. Perhaps a major accomplishment had been at stake. Of course, she had never felt this satisfaction before. Maybe he had. Maybe he was done here, ready to check out, and maybe she could help him along with it, if that was absolutely what he wanted to see to here. But, was he that hopeless yet? Was this not the kind of injuries that rest and some tending would mend? She stared down at him, questioning.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i've given up - by Charon - August 26, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: i've given up - by Amekaze - August 26, 2015, 11:26 PM
RE: i've given up - by Charon - August 27, 2015, 01:45 AM
RE: i've given up - by Amekaze - August 28, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: i've given up - by Charon - August 28, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: i've given up - by Amekaze - August 31, 2015, 03:08 AM
RE: i've given up - by Charon - August 31, 2015, 09:04 AM
RE: i've given up - by Amekaze - September 01, 2015, 01:39 AM
RE: i've given up - by Charon - September 02, 2015, 02:13 PM