Moonspear Now I just sit in silence
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Pack Activity 
She watched and kept the appropriate distance between them since she had no reason to change it. Even with the small rainshower continuing, it was not her focus right now. The thrall appeared to mind herself, which for all accounts, was probably the smartest thing she could do. Ame looked her over in greater detail than she had before.

She was small and perhaps the dainty figure was only exaggerated by the famine's influence. A crippled leg did not help and would only worsen things. Amekaze contemplated her survival and simultaneously marveled at how she could chose to bend into the role of thrall so readily. "How is your leg?" she then asked along with a scrutinizing eye, knowing that she had not even looked at the wound very much at all when it had happened. Blood had muddled the situation anyway and it hadn't exactly been a pressing concern for a wolf she might have killed moments later had Charon's... 'offer' (a very loosely applied term here) not surfaced.

The dark alpha did not make it a habit to deal in taking in slaves -- only prisoners once before, and that hadn't exactly been her call made. She didn't know exactly where to begin here, so admittedly, handling this was a learning-as-she-went experience that she didn't really like the taste of much.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 07, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 08, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 10, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 13, 2016, 01:16 AM