Moonspear I'd die for you; that's easy to say
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
All Welcome 
Tagging @Charon, @Amekaze, and @Harley Quinzel ! Party time!

The sky had become overcast, air oppressing and thick. Below, on the mountainside, a single wolf paced, lithe and fur the colour of pale stone. Her eyes gleamed worriedly, stance tense and agitated, her feathery plume lashing. The events of the past few hours, days, had been chaotic and seemingly random, and now the air hummed with tension as the femme considered what actions had led to her pacing the mountainside, intoxicating odour surrounding her. First and foremost, she searched for her mate, the one who had stood by her all these weeks in the mountain.

They had spoken, considered, evaluated the tribulations of the past. Althaia was torn between fleeing and trying to speak with the rest of the pack, knowing full well the dangers of both. She, very likely, carried within her children already, her responsibility included not only herself and Harley now. She gave a frustrated whine, torn, and set off at a brisk lope towards his den, knowing that they would have to come to a decision now. Currently, she was pretty set on leaving.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With the skies clouding up and air temperatures hot and humid, she was beginning to anticipate (and hope for) rain to come later. Maybe, just barely, she believed she could feel the distant thunderheads forming. Conditions were favorable for it, although not just right here yet. That just gave her the motivation to get this done quickly. Thankfully, the ever unwise omega made it easy enough to track her down. It seemed the girl did not even have enough sense to hide away and buy herself a little time.

She was dimly aware of Charon's company although once locked on, he quickly fell away from focus. Amekaze dropped her head, lowered her ears, and moved faster, stalking on with vicious intent burning at her throat. She knew the trail was getting warmer. The offensive scent of it was sharp in her nose and knowing this sped up her pace even more.

Details of the scenery faded when she could spot the thrall, who was presumably heading somewhere but Amekaze did not care to where or why. All that mattered was she found one source of many problems, and she was here intending to take care of it. 

The dark alpha carried her momentum powerfully forward with all intentions to overtake her, and snapped her teeth violently for her haunches or back -- anything, she wasn't choosy with what she could rend.

This would serve as all the introduction she would need.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Harley was already close to Althaia when the scent of the alphas drew close. With no hesitation, he galloped her way with ears flattened and his heart in his throat. Luckily, too, because he got there at the same time and lunged forward for his mate. He managed to shove her forward in time to shove her forward, taking the snapping of Amekaze's jaws to the face and yelping in pain. It yanked on the base of his ear and gave him a few fresh cuts to the cheek, but nothing bad enough to even drip blood. 
                 "Althaia, RUN. We aren't welcome or safe here anymore."
He turned with sad amber eyes to the alphas, holding fast and panting hard as he positioned himself for defence. Might as well draw the attention to him and get a little revenge words thrown in, right?
                                   "My mate did NOTHING wrong. It was Charon that forced me away from protecting her FROM this and took her for himself."
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
He walked next to his mate, falling in step with her in silence. Other than the bloodlust that she clearly held for Althaia, her mood was hard to test; so he remained silent, for now, feeling as though this would fix things, somehow, to feel the blood of their subordinate stain their teeth. He thought of the potential for pups -- and what if they were his? -- but he knew that it wasn't a risk he could take. Considering, y'know, he'd never been with Althaia and all that.

She seemed to be loitering about when they found her, alone -- perfect. However just as Amekaze sprang forward, Harley came into view and he tried to distract them. Charon wanted nothing more than to sink his teeth into that ratty little half-breed. Yet when Ame's teeth clashed with Harley's, Charon knew that the heavy task of ending the Omega's life lay in his paws.

He was torn, truly; between rending Harley asunder, to protect his wife and clear the way for her, or go after Althaia. It was Harley's words that threw him off, though. They were perfect, for they confirmed Charon's side of the story and sullied Harley's, yet they also surprised him and the insolence that he would try and stop Ame from doing what she deserved struck a chord that did exactly what Harley intended: distract. "You fucking little liar mutt!" Charon snarled at Harley and he threw himself at the half-breed with teeth parted and ready to grab whatever, trying to bowl him over to the side to clear the way for Amekaze and hopefully tear some of his flesh off in the process.
Eta
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
A flash of midnight and ivory fangs were all that Althaia saw before the form of her mate crashed into view. Literally, crashed. She yelped as she hit the ground, Harley's save unintentionally opening a shallow gash in her flank as she skidded across the earth. The pale form of Charon leaped into play, and fell upon her mate after his bold words left his mouth. 

His boldness, while admirable, angered her. They would serve no purpose but to anger the pair further, and that they seemed to do, seeing as how Charon had immediately fallen upon him. She recovered her feet quickly, torn. They should run, had to run, but she could not leave her mate to fend off two alpha wolves himself. Thinking quickly, she did the first thing that came to mind. She scraped her paw against the earth in a harsh downward swipe, sending dirt into the air and in the general vicinity of the alpha pair. Stupid, stupid. What good would that do? Distract them, maybe get in their eyes, but chances of that were slim.

Her mate was getting mauled, and she had kicked dirt into the air. Hissing in frustration and fear, Althaia did not heed his words immediately but aimed a snap at Charon's flank as he charged toward Harley. Hopefully enough to distract him, Althaia did not stay to find out. "Run, Harley! Don't get yourself killed!"
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
In a flash of fur and motion, Harley arrived and it was his flesh her teeth caught. It didn't matter. She didn't rein anything back, and snapped his way although still looked past him for Althaia because she was the one she really wanted. They weren't going to stop her. Not even together would they be enough. Far, far greater forces in nature had failed to put her down for good, and the only wolf able to push her down in defeat (only after lightning had stripped her strength away) was probably dead at the bottom of a cliff somewhere.

He had words but no retaliation yet, and it was another reminder of blame towards Charon that only served to twist her anger open more. She would cope with that soon enough. Right now, Althaia was her target, and she had swore she heard the female yelp seconds earlier. "Nothing wrong?" she lashed, and only swallowed back part of the laugh that rose up her throat before she snapped her teeth back at Harley's flesh again. They really didn't see it, then, the fullest extent of this problem. Even just by spreading her seasonal reek over the mountainside was offensive enough to her, and that was only the beginning.

Although Ame suspected that point may be invalid to them all entirely; they were as good as senseless with opportunity's perfume all around, strewn about carelessly by their omega. Even when the season had burned through her, she'd had the courtesy to stay mindful and away when she could. Now she had them acting like fools, tossing blame back and forth in a perpetual stream of contradictions. The dark alpha would have sworn that she'd be coming for all of their danglers next if they didn't knock it off.

She wished she had come upon this situation sooner -- or at the last, early enough that the males hadn't even needed to involve themselves in this matter at all. "And he says you have bred her! So you expect me to believe that no one has touched her? Do not take me for a fool," she snarled, despite some unanticipated dirt being flung her way to very little consequence to her in the long run. She then darted around him in the next beat to attempt to pursue Althaia again, who instead of fleeing, snapped at Charon, who'd come for Harley in a big vicious circle in which no one dared to really contest her yet.

Ideally, for her at least, Charon would keep Harley busy enough to give her time to run the omega down with violence. Not caring whether or not Harley took Althaia's advice, or even if he remained in her way still, she aimed to lunge viciously for the female's body again. Teeth first, and with aggression plainly-writ on her honed features, she hoped to close in swiftly.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It worked, momentarily, and Charon came right for the bait. The alpha lunged and went for his shoulder, but luck was on the hybrids side this day as teeth grazed his shoulder. He gasped, backing up and hopefully pushing Althaia further away from the alphas. He spat more words in their direction, angry and venom laced. Althaia's words were all but ignored, and he kicked out a hind leg to shoo her out further as Charon finally ripped at the skin near his ribs. Blood welled, but it was  nothing serious.
         "I lie not! Charon chased me off and took her for himself. I'M no liar, and I'll admit to doing the same hours later. But I ADMIT it, even though its nothing to be ashamed of between MATES. You're a fool to not believe me Amekaze but that's your fate to live with a lying, unfaithful piece of shit who calls himself a king!"
Althaia came in snapping at Charon then, and he did his best to block them from each other. He snapped at her, trying to make her understand that she, as the weaker of the two, needed to get the fuck out before real damage was done.
                   "Althaia, GO damnit!"
Ame went for his wife next, and he knew they were running out of good luck. He turned and, kicking his heels up at Charons face as he went, pushed forward and tried to get Althaia out of harms way and over the border.

Gonna try and keep this short and minimal damage, since in their next posts I only said there was slight damage :x lemme know if anything isnt okay and I'm happyp to change it.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
edit: never mind that! we'll (ooc) miss you guys at moonspear, it's been fun! :) To future drama! <3

Amekaze went for Althaia and Charon saw only Harley. Even when Althaia snapped at his flank, regardless of whether it was a hit or not, his adrenaline egged him on and he cared very little to what would happen to him, seeing no threat in Althaia, and knowing it would only give opening for Ame to hurt her.

Teeth met with shoulder but they clashed into Harley's shoulderblade. He felt Harley stagger back and was detached from the mutt himself, his teeth smarting because of their clash into the hard edge of the shoulderblade. As soon as the mutt started to talk again Charon wasted little time and let forth a ferocious snarl as soon as he opened his mouth; he would show him the consequence of talking when he should have been running. He lunged forward but somehow missed his opponent's face, finding teeth clashing with his ribs. He tasted blood, but it wasn't enough; it was never enough. There were no rational thoughts left in Charon's mind as he tried to find substantial purchase on Harley but drew no more than a little blood.

Finally the wolf turned and Charon let loose a growl as Harley kicked at his feet, a fool's move. He snapped at the hind legs, knowing he could do much more damage with his teeth than Harley with paws, but didn't manage to grasp one of the legs to make Harley fall, catching a graze along the foot at the most, much to his frustration. As they fled, assuming that Althaia would follow Harley, he started the chase, not intending to let either of them get away, seeing nothing but their prospective blood spilling before his eyes now.
Eta
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
There was nothing but a flash of black, and then her side exploded in pain as fangs tore into it. She yelped in pain and twisted away, blood dyeing her fur. It bled profusely, but was not especially deep, and with her knowledge of herbs she hoped that it would heal well. The pain and confusion sparked a deep instinct within the femme, and she did not need Harley's words to tell her to run. They were outmatched, two alphas against the two of them, and she felt a sudden surge of protectiveness toward the pups that may reside inside her.

She was off like a shot, paws hitting the ground in quick succession and tearing up the thin mountain soil. She would not die here, not her nor Harley nor the pups inside her. It was by strength of will that she fled, faster than she ever had in her life, ignoring the tightness in her ankle, made strong by Harley's help. Had it not been for him, it very likely would have given out, meaning the end of them. Or at least, her.

She tore blindly toward the border, tiny frame racing over and around obstacles desperately, gracefulness gone and only the desperate will to survive remained.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Bloodlust rang loudest in the forefront of her mind. She heard Harley's counter to her in part -- he fessed up to breeding her, justifying it as right between mates (news to her, albeit somewhat unsurprising considering all she knew now) although that did little to quell her. Mates or not, did they truly realize the consequences to breeding with her in season? Did they think she would just turn a blind eye to them with her own litter on its way? Did they want to watch her murder their offspring that she did not sanction here?

Because she would have seen to it, should it have come to that, then gone right home to lick the foreheads of her own babes. This cruelty playing out at present was generous, she thought, compared to what sorts of hellfire she could rain upon them all in the name of threatening her unborn.

They were who she did this for, Charon notwithstanding (yet), because whether or not he did what Harley said, her whelps were already happening. Even with questions looming unspoken of their own paternal lineage, it did not matter to her in this moment. They were hers, and therefore, they were of this mountain. 

Throwing Charon under the heat of the blame more didn't help any, and neither did insulting her. This fury she channeled towards Althaia with vicious snaps of her teeth. She managed to tear her side, and that seemed to drive the point home more clearly than any words. Harley was making moves for an exit as well, she realized next. Finally, Althaia fled, so the dark alpha assumed her chase after them both to make it crystal clear. They were no longer welcome, and perhaps lucky to get out with their lives.

If they faltered, she'd be on them in an instant. If not, well, the chase remained over her familiar paths towards their borders and beyond. She intended to do what she could until they vanished from sight into the horizon. Only then would she even consider a pause, never mind how quickly her heart raced when she refocused enough to look over towards Charon. Althaia's blood still stained her lips, but it was only a momentary satisfaction -- albeit a weighty one.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
This time, Althaia listened, tearing off as soon as she was away from Ame's clashing fangs. There were no more words, none needed, messages had been given and there was no longer a need to push. Now was their time to make leave, and leave they did. Harley, too, took off running and let go of everything he'd made for himself in Moonspear. He'd hoped to die there, in truth, but it seemed fate had other plans. 
The wolfdog had minimal damage overall, but his shoulder, ribs, and hind paw all smarted and ached. When the adrenaline wore off, he knew there would be more pain, but for now, all there was was running. Running after the form of his mate, helping her along and running until Amekaze and Charon were far, far behind them both. Heart hammering in his chest, Harley went until Althaia could go no more before secluding them in a dugout den for the night. He was taking no chances, and blocked the entrance with his own body. Nobody would get to her, never, and the pups that grew within her would be claimed as his own. They would NEVER know of the man who possibly sired them, and deep in his heart Harley hoped he never knew which were which. 

Gonna miss it here, but maybe Witch will be back! :D Last post from Harley
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
my last post too. this seems like a good place to wrap it up :)

As soon as Harley sprang away from him, he and Althaia both starting to move away from the bloody scene, a ferocious snarl tore from Charon's throat as he set in the chase. He wasted no time starting to run, teeth snapping at their heels but every time he would get close barely missing for the moment. Like his mate, he continued the chase until they would pass the borders, and only then would he eventually stop, tongue lolling from his mouth, tired from running, body heaving from the exertion and frustration of their escape.

Yet with that escape also bubbled up a hope that maybe his children would be with Althaia, and some day he would meet them. It was a fool's hope, he knew; they were a mistake, bastards, and he should, could and would never love them like the ones Amekaze was creating, but there was still an itch in his mind about it. Yet for now, he felt unfulfilled knowing they had failed in finishing off the pair that had consummated their mateship even though no permission had been granted. He turned back eventually, not sure whether he felt good or bad about today's outcome; time would tell.