Moonspear one day, we may
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The pale daughter seemed less than impressed by their lack of hunting, and to a degree, Amekaze understood. She wanted to run them down too, but she also wanted to be successful. It would take a heap of luck she didn't think she had to fell them here and now, herself with Korei beside her. Maybe.. one day, their odds would increase.

"Alright. When we get closer, we will have to be a little quieter. Watch where you put your paws especially, so not to make a lot of noise. If they start looking over towards us too much, lay low. I do not want to make them too uncomfortable," she explained, dropping her voice as she detailed this and began to lurk on herself so she could follow by example. She moved over a deliberate path, and tried to skirt cover whenever she could. In her pauses, she watched, both the sheep and her daughter. "I am interested in the one with the horns. He should be watching over his group, so if any notice us, he might." Amekaze theorized aloud and gestured her snout at him, standing alone at the edge of the others. Many of them milled around, moving somewhat as they picked as grass beneath thin spots of snow. He stayed relatively still with just his ears flickering and breaths slow and steady.

She moved in beneath the next cover she could find -- a low rock, outlined by a scrubby plant in the front. Ame had to hunker low, but she liked the advantage they could get here. "The winds are in our favor here," she said, noticing how it ruffled Korei's coat.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
one day, we may - by Amekaze - December 18, 2016, 12:01 AM
RE: one day, we may - by Korei Julia - December 18, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: one day, we may - by Amekaze - December 18, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: one day, we may - by Korei Julia - December 23, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: one day, we may - by Amekaze - December 25, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: one day, we may - by Korei Julia - December 29, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: one day, we may - by Amekaze - December 29, 2016, 02:48 AM
RE: one day, we may - by Korei Julia - January 02, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: one day, we may - by Amekaze - January 07, 2017, 12:50 AM