Moonspear it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
While she could take Aria's word for it that indeed, it was quiet there, nothing else seemed to draw her pathway otherwise. Ame nodded softly, but couldn't quite say more. She did take the opportunity to look around for more, sniffing here and there in case she may come upon something more game than patrolling already-marked boundary lines.

But what she said next perked her ears and slowed her step. There needed to be a half second of adjustment as her focus shifted gears; Amekaze had not been prepared for such a weight, but she didn't balk from the subject and didn't rein her curiosity to understand better any. "Feel it.. how?" she asked over her shoulder, without scrutiny in the glance but instead a want to know more. The shifting crosshairs between physical and spiritual varied for most — or so she had come to understand it over the years. Her sense of feeling the earth itself, its energies underfoot, may never be the same as another. "Do you not feel it anywhere else? If there is even words for it.." She amended, sensing Aria's sadness hesitantly.

Ame listened intently, not knowing of who she spoke of exactly but the depth of it was not easy to overlook — even as an outsider to it. "Even without knowing.. him, I would say he was attached to those woods, then? A very piece of it himself now.. so that he would never have to leave," she ventured carefully by putting herself in the hypothetical, and how she'd approach the idea were it her mountain versus their forest. Still, this surely did nothing to soothe Aria's aches. Maybe he could not leave, now. Maybe it was all how Aria perceived it, Amekaze could only guess.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns - by Amekaze - March 21, 2017, 12:05 AM