Lion Head Mesa i found a catalyst for disaster in you
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i went ahead and did dice rolls for their spar here. i kept it at 3 rounds since drogon is a bebe and I feel like would tire pretty easily. :0 (tbh i expected him to get his booty handed to him) to make this easy since they both got awkward rolls the first time: drogon attacks so murdock can defend; murdock can then attack and you can ppc drogon dodging it & then have murdock attack again so i can start round two with my next post since drogon's roll was another dodge (hopefully that sentance made sense, lol).

Pipsqueak. Black, leathery nostrils flare in true hatred of the insult; but he remembers the words of those whom had taught him thus far in his life: as varied as they were. Do not attack aggressively. Aggression could be a fuel but blind aggression would lose the fight every time. He is tundrian and they are skilled soturi not enraged bulls. More trash talk, Drogon thinks but despite his best attempts the tundrian is a vain beast and he finds insult: like salt rubbed deliberately in a fresh wound to fester beneath his skin. He will be the greatest soturi one day; a warlord of legends but first, first there is a lot of work between the present and that desired future. Glacial gaze watches as the male feigns towards him and Drogon falls for it only to feel the smart of humiliation when he realizes and lunges forward with every intention of sinking his teeth into the male’s shoulder as recompense.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by RIP Wintersbane - July 31, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by Murdock - August 06, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: i found a catalyst for disaster in you - by Murdock - August 23, 2017, 08:49 PM