Moonspear west of the moon, east of the sun
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
i'mma say this is set after the Potema-thread for convenience's sake :)

The pups were no longer really an issue anymore typically these days. When Ame said Jarilo lurked nearby he nodded knowingly, although at this age he knew they could just tell him to go away if they wanted to anyway. "Join me for a patrol?" he asked in response to her query whether or not he was busy. Charon then, if she were to accept, turned to continue his path in the patrol along the borders.

Ame went on to tell him she'd met with a wolf from Drageda, the faraway pack that was also wanting to get rid of Blackfeather Woods (though Charon didn't really connect the dots that it was because Dhole was a part of their pack). Charon said, "I visited their pack. Blackfeather Woods, I mean. Visited Potema, invited her to join Moonspear and get the fuck out of that hell hole, but she said there was some important stuff there. She said she'd give up Vaati in a heartbeat, she doesn't care about him anymore..." He trailed off, for he wondered if secretly she still did; could a mother's love really wane so easily? "Said there were some special places or whatnot that she needed to protect, I don't know. I just hope she doesn't make a shit decision and dies, but there's nothing more I can do." He said the latter as if he'd be mad at her if she did die, and in that, it seemed as if he didn't care overly much about her at all, but Ame would know it was the typical Charon way of dealing with stuff. He was both distancing himself from her in case she did die, preparing himself to never see her again, and showing that he did care by being angry she might die.

Either way, there was nothing more he could do now, but he thought Ame deserved to know in case Potema got smart and did show up at their doorstep. He left out the daughters for now, because he doubted it'd get to that anyway.
Messages In This Thread
west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - December 13, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - December 15, 2017, 07:44 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - December 23, 2017, 02:23 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Hydra - December 23, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - January 10, 2018, 02:54 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - January 11, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - January 12, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - January 14, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - January 15, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - January 22, 2018, 12:59 AM