Moonspear smells blood
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She picked a slow, but steady rhythm with her waving tail. "I agree," he said, trusting her last pale daughter with him well enough to wholly appreciate it, and not pick apart all the ways it could go wrong for her like it had for Galaxy. Ame chose instead to believe in her and help her get strong, self-assured, and well-rooted upon this mountain so that instead, nothing could take her from them so easily. She worried less for Jarilo. He'd probably bite and ruckus his way out of anything short of death; Ame had never gone easy on him, so he knew to expect nothing less even if he wasn't always the brightest. Vela came at this from a different angle. Fierce, sure, but more maybe a bit sheltered by her father's fondness for her.

But she was happy to hear Terance could pass along any sentiment as well to the grayscale coach. He had always been eager to help out the little ones and had tolerated her son well so far too. "I know Jarilo is fond of bothering Rannoch already," she nodded, in clear support of it. Maybe Vela could come to benefit similarly as well, somehow, if not from Terance, Rannoch too.

But that was all for times to come. Right here, right now, her focus was so quick to jump, but hungry to be everywhere at once. She felt it prickling at her skin (which she felt inclined to jump right out of if given the chance--this antsy shit did not please her much) and glanced back down to the remaining shreds of her rabbit. "You know, there is still a little left to shred," she smirked, and picked it back to shake the slack of it his way in invitation--grab it, tug it back, she didn't care, and just wanted to move and swing her teeth around a bit.

If he didn't want to take the chance, then fine too. She had little shortage of wolves to go playfully maul if not.
((with everything chaos like it is, if you want to fade this out or continue i don't mind either way but always omg terance <3))
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
smells blood - by Amekaze - January 30, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: smells blood - by Terance - February 03, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: smells blood - by Amekaze - February 03, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: smells blood - by Terance - February 05, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: smells blood - by Amekaze - February 07, 2018, 02:27 AM
RE: smells blood - by Terance - February 11, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: smells blood - by Amekaze - February 17, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: smells blood - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: smells blood - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 02:22 AM