Moonspear fro[m] here to eternity
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Private 
mentions of heat, some less than vague later.. so mature stuff ensues..!
Earlier in the day, she had receded into a higher stretch of elevations on the mountain—very against her recent norm of almost always hunting or patrolling on the lower reaches since the attack on her last remaining pale daughter. Set on perpetual edge from this notion, after already simmering from far too many loiterers, Amekaze had been on the lookout for a fresh kill-streak until today, she disappeared.

Taking her seclusion and fresh new inappetence with her up the bitterly cold creek, she still found she liked the day alone and well spent away at her own beat, so knew to hide her tracks. As well as the snows and heights allowed, she roved, and unwound, ever subtle in her cues. Only by the time dusk began to roll around would she consider anything less than this, exactly. But even then, there was a very narrow gap for what was going to be deemed alright. He would know how it was, though.

Night spread across the skies, and with it, the moon shone brighter than ever even through the clouds. Over a well-lit, snow-covered path, she gradually moved downwards to find a new roost closer to the treeline—where she knew there were caves that weren't entirely frozen and the wind couldn't cut to the bone quite so badly.

Finding a suiting spot gave darkness time to settle in with her. Once found, and a few fluid leaps later, she scoped its view out surveying the horizon back down to her claim. In the meantime, she had hopes to catch wind of @Charon. Times had been too tumultuous, lately.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Frustration had captured him of late; he was angry that he couldn't protect his pack and family, angry that others chose to attack them in the first place. It was all overshadowed by oddly misplaced confidence that decided that it would drown out the feelings of incompetence simply by shouting louder than the rest of the feelings.

Something was different that day. There was something on the wind, something that made him feel more confident and strong. It made him feel both at ease as well as more chaotic and tumultous inside. He picked up Ame's scent near the treeline and followed it, little else on his mind.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Now as she aimed to plant herself here further, sated somewhat by the moonlit sights granted to her above and below both, she could try to relax. She lounged comfortably enough but it still wasn't going to come too easily. Her spot, while good (open skies, close to forest, not all ice), was still missing something she wanted. Going to find him was one matter, and one very easy answer at that. She knew it wouldn't take long to find him.. but, truthfully, it might not be much longer before he inevitably found her. She stubbornly willed herself into patience, and would trust that he would just know what she wanted and deliver.

While not exactly a prudent thought and she knew it, she selfishly wanted her mind a million miles away from all the bothers of these recent weeks. Being with him made this easier anyway and also let her press closer to that desire than any other. Together, alone, she wanted to chase that faraway forever. She sighed and peered longingly up at the moon until she could hear him.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It was easy enough to shove all other thoughts away as he followed the alluring scent until he had found his prize. Charon didn't chuff to announce his presence, because he knew that she would already know he was coming. She, too, must feel the difference and though it seemed earlier this year, he welcomed it with open arms. The pack was strong, despite the potential traitors in their midst, and Charon felt it was the perfect time to bring new life to their pack. Two moons from now the snows would melt and their pups would be welcomed by the warming sun.

Wordlessly was their dance, though there was an impatience in Charon that was worse than times before. The frustration of all that had happened — from Galaxy's death to the attack on Vela to what was going on with Liffey and Rannoch — was no easy feat for him and though he fought hard against the feeling of incompetence with rage it left him feeling unsated and irritated easily. This left him hungry for power and dominance and within their dance there was always a place for that part of the game, too. A part that he did not feel the patience to play this time for he did not wish to win what was already his. With determination in his step did he near her, the wanting look in his eyes perhaps a signal of his innermost thoughts if she would study him.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He didn't need to say anything. A hungrily sharp nose and tipped ear had built the anticipation more, and soon, she looked away from the moon and turned her head just right to watch him arrive. It only took a second to adjust as she studied him a long moment, keen.. pleased, and yearning for the company she would only allow from him. He had long since proven to her that he could rise to such an occasion, and that he was worth it. By now, the proof lay powerfully true in their surviving daughters and son—on the whole: fierce, fast, alive, and thriving. Although not without their misses, she was hard-pressed to ignore the beauty and strength of her successors who were good.

His determined look certainly did not go unnoticed by her and it had her sliding up to her feet instantly into a slow, soft prance. Invitingly, she tossed her head. Ame was sensitive towards him, yet comfortable and confident, more so now than ever with him here for her behold, and arced her tail to show this. She was no stranger to any of this, and knew how it was, what these wants meant—what nature would have of her, of them, their pack, and before the rush could catch her, she exhaled a long sigh when she reached his white fur. Such touch sent her snaking against him, pliable, and easy. Everything that bothered her was further away than ever.

The moon was so big. How could she not.

Spring would come soon.. of this, somehow, she wanted to be certain. It had to be true. Her teeth combed eagerly through the fur on his neck, down to his chest until she moved to bump her shoulder against his when the rest of her fell sidelong against him. She would have all of later to tease, taunt, and play more because she knew that he was hers, and that he would humor her mischief in this; he would know the value in it by now, and the need she'd stake in the days to come as all of this deepened, then grew stronger. This had only started but she wasn't wasting any time.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
She seemed to understand his direct intentions as she made her way over to him, too and pressed herself against him. He answered with rough nips places along her face and neck as she pressed herself against him and passed alongside. The moon was lost on him as all he could think of was Amekaze, nothing but Amekaze. The way she nipped at his chest was playful but he wasn't in any mood to play, eager to gain some of the control back that he had lost lately.

With a hungry growl he grabbed for her scruff; in case it was not clear enough yet that he was in no mood for games, it would be now.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She crooned a low, but somehow soft, sound that she didn't make very often--for him only, as only he could warrant it from her exactly toned as that certain way. Naturally, she tapered it quick to a growl, yet knew he could make no mistake for the overwhelming need she pressed against him. Most of all, she liked the warmth between them, even when she could feel like she was burning from inside out too. Every aspect of his presence, down to the very sight and scent of him, stoked it so perfectly she could never see it end, all made better by the familiarity and lack of doubt. Everything else wretched, bitter, and awful be damned. She would have this as she so pleased; a moment between them, where only they mattered, and everything was in their control.

His teeth on her scruff instinctively shifted her stance, sharper and even more expectant all of a sudden as she swung her hips towards him suggestively, although she did match this with a half a show of her own teeth. However, to this, she was offering no objections and knew he needed very little urging, so he would be very quick on the uptake to her willingness to seal the deal.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
It seemed that she too was eager to get things going, not wanting to play around, for she didn't object when he moved to grab her scruff, let it happen where she might have playfully dashed out the way in earlier years to prolong the play a moment longer. But not now, when their courtship was so clear and their days were so grim. They knew that they belonged to each other so there was no need to toy around the subject, as far as Charon was concerned, this time. And it seemed she would agree.

Hips were swung towards him and he wasted no time to climb on, wrap his paws 'round her middle and find his place there so that he could start thrusting.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Ame liked the play and the romping to proceed this sort of business, and true, she liked pushing it to the points of savagery in the spirit of the fun she would be sure to seek later. The thought alone made her heart race more, solidifying it into something somehow even more sacred to her—as well as piece of her that would only belong to him in that unique way. To her, and while she would never say it so plainly, it really was that she loved him and in this way, she felt she could most clearly let him know the depths of it. An initial magnetism had grown into so much more.. to here, now, where they stood after the many, many moons spent together.

But when it boiled down to it right this very instant, a heartfelt dedication to the cause kept her aimed at the point of it all now. Even there, she could find a certain shade of delight. A different one than the chase and pursuit, sure, but a surprisingly comfortable one nonetheless. Deep down she knew what needed done, what the dance of her body would have happen. She wouldn't deny it and instead, satisfy; she'd seen what they could do, and by all means, nothing was stopping them here. His grip loosed a low growl from her but she bent herself subtly against him in return—not complaining.

Unrivaled, tucked well into the depths of their mountain, she was his to behold and went willingly into his embrace.
a fade is cool if ya wanna since i kind of set it up that way sorta maybe, i don't mind either way but ~~~vagues
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
i am fine with a fade. i fast forwarded the end of this and will archive :) these threads are never my forte.

As he had always been, he was fast. It did not last long and when it was done Charon slumped over Amekaze and breathed heavily into the fur in her neck until they were no longer physically connected. "I love you," he murmured into her fur and then invited her a bit further up the mountain to their ice cave, where he would stay near her and guard her until her heat was over, keeping other males away from her for she was his alone.