The Sunspire pumped up kids
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
The dark-furred wolf turned and regarded him. All Screech wanted to do during those first few seconds was stride on over and somehow sucker-punch the guy; then, as he spoke, the tone of his voice (and his use of Screech's old name) made him feel a stronger urge still: a more focused attack, like a punch in the nuts. Alas, he was here to fix things and make a better impression, not get kicked out.

He opened his mouth and had to close it almost immediately, lest he speak his mind. He grabbed the squirrel and with a flick of his snout, tossed it closer to Terance as if to take another step was beneath him (or maybe just sharing the same air as this rando darkie was an abhorrent idea, and to some extent it was). Just wanted to give you this. Rannoch says I should apologize. And that's why he was there, but so far no such apology had left his lips.

Rather, Screech made a quick correction: My name is Screech, by the way. Only my brothers and sisters can call me that other thing, but that likely wouldn't stop this guy from saying whatever he wanted, he was dark after all. The boy regarded the larger, older wolf with a cool expression on his face, chilly and unremarkable, and then shrugged. But whatever. This is for you if you want it. Sorry.

With that said (and in his mind, over and done with) Screech turned as if to march back the way he'd come.
Messages In This Thread
pumped up kids - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 09, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 09, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 09, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 09, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 09:28 PM