The Sunspire pumped up kids
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Screech didn't really know what was going on. He was just trying to be silly, the way he was with Redshank. That's about all the socialization he'd ever had -- Redshank, his best friend, with their wrestling and rough talk. This was a case of "boys will be boys" but it wasn't working so well. Terance wasn't having it, and even had the audacity to boss Screech around.

So far the only wolf who could do that was Rannoch, out of respect. Screech had no respect for this darkie and took the order poorly. He scoffed, giving both wolves present a pointed look (kind of like he'd just licked a lemon). He wanted to say something and opened his mouth, but was cut off by the strange slew of words that poor Terry fumbled through.

Wow dude, you're really bad at this, he cajoled with a little more animosity in his tone, She's a respectable lady who doesn't need you to defend her. If you think she's hot, then say she's hot. Of course, Screech wasn't aware that Terry's linguistic error hadn't been an error at all; he'd said heat and the boy thought he'd meant to say something else, ignorant to the real implications here.

The boy rolled his eyes. Sorry, Seabreeze is it? I'm new here — maybe you can show me around? At least give this guy some time to come to his senses and untie his tongue. I think he has a thing for you, but you look smart - you probably know that. Maybe he'd try and take her from him too? Just to make things a little sweeter overall once Screech launched himself up the social ladder.
Messages In This Thread
pumped up kids - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 09, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 09, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 09, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 09, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Seabreeze - March 09, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: pumped up kids - by Terance - March 09, 2018, 09:28 PM