Blackfeather Woods sometimes it seems to me as if i'm just being used
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Maegi appeared to accept his birth name, so that was a matter quickly resolved. 

If Aries had looked upon himself as a youth of only a few months old he might have stared in surprise, for never had he forseen that he would grow into the soldier he was now. A man of the night, serving as a ward to a woman with the pelt of the stars and committing actions he knew many would be appalled to hear of - funnily enough, they bothered him naught. He was scarred, muscular; a brute if ever there was one. Yet at the same time, he was like shadow. He could slip between the trees with ease and loom within the darkness with the silence and stealth of a shadow. A born killer, no doubt.

Maegi was an interesting one to his solemn mind - the Svartell's knowledge of her was like an unfinished book, and it bothered him greatly. She seemed to have gone through a lot, and he was aware there were a few complications within her family (the nature of which he was not entirely certain, but it reminded him briefly of his own mess of a background). Not often was he intruiged about another, but there were a few individuals that often were the source of his curiosity. Nyx, for example. He supposed it was partially fault of his own, he had come across Maegi scarcely and even less often did he initiate conversation (though this was his attitude with most, as a silent stalker of steel). The Reaper looked upon her now with but a sliver of that curiousity in his gaze, eyes distantly drifting to the place on her neck where the 'thing' must have been. He noted that she trailed off before but made no mention of it. 

"I assume it's a good thing that it's off?"
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes it seems to me as if i'm just being used - by Aries - April 25, 2018, 11:40 AM