Heron Lake Plateau I'm burger meat and purple pills.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
It didn't make sense that it was the Redhawks that won, but got displaced. Even if the former woodland pack returned to their former territory there was nothing to indicate they'd be stronger because of it - this news took him by surprise, and he openly gawked at Colt, up until he asked after his wellbeing. He snorted at that and tried to brush it off because -- well -- fuck no, he wasn't in a good headspace, but he really couldn't get in to that right now.

Well lets see, he murmured, following the introductory comment with a shrill little laugh (kind of like his namesake might sound like - er, the bird,) I broke my leg, got chased away from my home, threatened with death, lost an eye, got kicked out of my next pack after twenty-four hours because my best friend didn't like the leader, tried to set up shop myself somewhere far from my problems - here he finally took a breath, and plastered on a dopey little smile, like he'd been smuck on the head. 

And of course, you guys show up. I mean I was happy to see you for all of two seconds. That wasn't entirely true, but Screech was exhausted and rambling and kind of just going with whatever came out of his mouth. Only to find out you want what I have—and the next thing I know, we're here. I'm in a pack but it isn't mine, with a family that thinks I'm either touched, or at the very least just a step above scum.

He was quiet for a moment (probably to breathe) and then pointed out: How do you think I'm doing?
Messages In This Thread
I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 22, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 22, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 24, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 25, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 27, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 27, 2018, 05:49 PM