The Sunspire Dance
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Imma just slide in here again real quick, just because this is my last chance to post for a while and I wanted her to interject a little. Please skip Olive from here on out ❤

Had someone scooped up her own babies so soon after birth and then cleaned then, especially someone as unfamiliar as Hyacinth, Olive would protest loudly. In fact, this was something she probably would not have allowed to happen, even if there was a medical emergency. Olive was a little aghast at how brazenly the young wolf came to the scene and began to boss around the others around this — this was not the role of a healer, and this was not the place, nor the time. Clearly, this girl must be a novice, and Olive would not let a novice road-test her bedside manner on her sister-friend.

Olive saw Seabreeze begin to cry, a very appropriate reaction, and Olive felt the sudden urge to take control of the situation — to allow her better judgement to lead this very confused defensive/offensive bunch, very king-of-cups-like. The last thing that the woman wanted to do was contribute to the vociferous energy of the moment, so she kindly regarded Hyacinth and spoke with a sweetness that said we’re in this together, don’t worry, just back down.  
“Oh, please don’t worry, we’ve got this.” she cooed, hoping that Hyacinth would promptly return the babies to their mother’s belly — they simply belonged no where else at that moment. 

Olive nuzzles her head against Seabreeze’s, both to reassure the new mother and to demonstrate the bond upon which the new medic was treading.  
“We’ve prepared for this well.” she commended, not without a double-meaning.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
Dance - by Seabreeze - May 21, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Dance - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 21, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: Dance - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 22, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: Dance - by Okeanos - May 23, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Dance - by Terance - June 02, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: Dance - by Olive - June 03, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Dance - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - June 03, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: Dance - by Seabreeze - June 07, 2018, 06:24 PM