Blackfeather Woods If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He took a moment to think over his sisters question, choosing his words carefully. Although he was used to speaking his mind, he took to reserving his thoughts much like their father had taught him. Their father had once thought him to be a possible successor, and so had taught him how to act as a leader. This question tested his skills, even if they were only his sisters ears that were listening. 

"I find it different. Not what I was expecting." He figured that might answer Tak's query, although it perhaps wasn't different in a good way. No he would rather be at home, and if returning home had been an option he surely would have taken it. However, that was something that could never happen, and even as he thought of once again being underneath his fathers rule Siarut felt sick. He had experienced a world free of their father, and would never go back. Never.

"What are you doing here little sister? Why did you leave?" Siarut had not meant for their conversation to lead to such a topic, but found he needed more detail as to why she too had left their father's side. The brutes green gaze bored into his sisters, trying to see if their father ahd perhaps hurt her in anyway.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me - by Siarut - June 10, 2018, 10:34 PM