Blackfeather Woods If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
A good way to start. Sure it would be, but it wasn't enough. He sighed again, for what felt like the millionth time. He gave Takiyok a grimace, he hadn't really tried to apologize and quite frankly he didn't know how to start, or what to say. Besides he had been somewhat unfair, and he knew that it would take time to repair thier relationship. 

Sia wasn't sure what to do, quite frankly he almost felt like leaving. Maybe she didn't need him anymore. Maybe none of them did. All he had done since he got here was put his foot in his mouth. He didn't want to face his lastest mistake, but it involved family which meant he had to stick around and deal with it because he would rather die than give-up his family. 

He knew he needed Tak's help, closing his eyes and dipping his head Siarut took the plunge. "It was Shivali. I may have let my emotions dictate my reaction to her condition." Sia peaked at his little sister, with a deep frown.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me - by Siarut - June 12, 2018, 11:53 PM