Blackfeather Woods If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
He had to agree with his younger sister. Tomkin has been gone for some time, longer than he should have been. With Shivali so close to giving birth, Sia was hesitant to leave the territory to look for him. He could see the worry in Tak’s eyes, and understood he hesitation.

”Someone should search for him, and make sure he hasn’t got himself into some sort of trouble. But we can’t leave Shivali unattended, out of the four of us you and I are best equipped to handle any trouble.” This left them in quite a pickle. As he thought through the situation he weighed the pros and the cons, a thought process he was trying to impart in Tak. However this was not the best training scenario. Taking the lead he nodded his head slowly coming to a decision.

”You know Tomkin better than anyone, and you scouting skills are impressive.” He wasnt one to give praise so freely, but she deserved it. “You will have he best chance of finding him. Which means you’ll have to go, as one of us must stay with Shivali and Tahani.” He talked through his thought process so she would understand his decision. 

“But with new pups on the way we are going to need all the help we can get. I know you worry for the boy, but you have to wait until the pups are born and have a few days in this world. Once they are a few weeks old, you can go look for him.”

Siarut hoped that Tomkin was safe for the time being. He had picked a poor time for a tantrum, but there was nothing they could do until the pups were old enough. They needed the adults more than Tomkin did.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me - by Siarut - June 24, 2018, 04:49 PM